The Cereal Box Game


Have all participants form a circle. Place a cereal box (upright) in the center of the circle. Participants must lift the box off the floor with their mouth. The rules are: (1) Hands must not touch the box or the floor and (2) Knees must not touch the floor. Have all participants take a turn. Those unable to lift the box are out of the game. In the second round, tear off one inch off the top of the box to make it shorter (and more challenging to lift). Continue playing, tearing off an inch of the box after each round.

In the absense of a cereal box, you can substitute with a paper bag.

2 comments:

Momma Rockin The TJEd said...

This game is a blast. Did it with my family and everyone thought I (the thinest one) would be the winner or my 5 year old son. Nope it was my heavy set younder brother of 28 or so who one. Who would have thought.

Ellie Seymour said...

I absolutely love this game! It's the only party game I can win at!